I guess 1st off, i want to say that it is best recommended that if you are going to use certain paints with a certain brush, stick with that combo. I have some brushes just for CREATEX and some just for House of Kolor. The reason is because when yuo switch from different type of paints, the insides of teh brush could have residue and mixing teh differnt paint would clash. Results vary from paint hardenning to paint clogging yourr brush. I understand not all of us can afford 2-10 brushes, but limiting your mediums to one type would be ideal.
When i changed colors using Createx, i do teh following:
1. Empty out all paint by spraying till nothing comes out.
2. Wipe your color cup out with a paper towel.
3. Run Water through your color cup and use your finger to clean out all excess paint.
4. Have the faucet flow water though it so the water shoots out of the nozzle that connect to your airbrush.
5. While depressing on your trigger and moving back and forth, run water through the nozzle where your color cup connect to.
6. Fill your color cup with water and connect back to teh brush.
7. Connect your brush to you hose and start spraying. Most paint should be cleaned at this point.
8. When you color cup is empty, repeat as neccessary. Fill the cup with Windex and empty it out while spraying.
9. Your brush should be thoroughly clean and ready for use with another color.
Repeat these steps after EVERY color change..NO EXCEPTIONS. Yuo should not have any clogging problems after this. AGAIN, try to use one kind of paint per brush. This i think is crucial. Happy Painting!