Password: Log In:

Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 08:48 AM

People might rather have it in the standard .PDF format than an application/octet-stream. I've personally not had any other complaints about using Megaupload.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:27 AM

Zeta

I had one back in like "92". it was the first programable ESC
Old 07-03-2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteamboatOwen View Post
I bought this used 34 inch electric Hydroplane with the name LIQUI MOLY on it (typical Unlimited design, like Miss Bud) It has two Kyosho water cooled REV Super Max motors that seem to be in great shape (I fed them a 8.4 V 2500 NI-CD for about two seconds and they screamed out that high, almost turbo-jet sound that sounds so sweet in electrics).

My problem and question is about the ESC, it might say "ZETA" or Zeta in big leters, but the E, if it is an E, is made out to look like a speed image, having three horizontal lines (Z=ta , sorry, can't do three on keyboard) It is a silver colored/stainless steel box about 2" wide x 3" trall x 1 1/4 " deep. It has very small lettered "Product Design Inc" on the top of front the front and the usual aray of conections coming out of the right side. I also appears to supply the receiver with power instead of the seperate four cell AA holder.

I have tried about two hours a day for three days to find some info on it with no success!? I've done all kinds of searches for ESC and Zeta and Product Design Inc. and many other varriations of the same theme with no luck! CAN ANYBODY HELP THIS NEW MEMBER , it would be much appreciated. Although I beleive I can run tests on it and probably set it up correctly I really, really would like some info!?
Thank you very much & God Bless , Steamboat
i have a book on the speed control