Password: Log In:

Notices

Hot News and New Stuff Forum Cars, Trucks, Boats Up-to-the minute news on the latest kits, RTRs, parts, accessories and more. Be sure to subscribe!

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 11:11 PM

Kyosho America Launches New Website

The latest from www.kyoshoamerica.com

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - In development for many months, Kyosho America has finally launched a completely new website that features more intuitive navigation, many more interactive features, and a host of user resources that include new product information, blank and team driver set-up sheets, instruction manuals, pictures, videos, parts lists, dealer locator, and more. Some of the newest features are still being uploaded, but come see the overall look and feel of the new site at kyoshoamerica.com and tell us what you think.
Sponsored Links

Old 03-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Optimus Crawl

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Old 03-22-2008, 10:59 AM
Certifiable RC Zone Addict

yes,the new site is sweet......Not up to other MFG's site, but certainly deserving of praise, and I am sure it wil get better. But the best news the website brings is a sign of life from kyosho.......Now, if we get the inventory and supply problems settled, they could be a major player in whats left of the RC hobby.....
Old 03-22-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastharry View Post
yes,the new site is sweet......Not up to other MFG's site, but certainly deserving of praise, and I am sure it wil get better. But the best news the website brings is a sign of life from kyosho.......Now, if we get the inventory and supply problems settled, they could be a major player in whats left of the RC hobby.....
In that case what would people consider to be the best manufacturer website?

my personal favourite is hpi europe's website.

http://www.hpieurope.com/

edit: just checked out the kyosho site and looking at the nice shots of the vehicles its also one of my favorite sites it even has manuals online for there vehicles in pdf format so very nice site kyosho.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:04 PM

I am a huge Kyosho fan but I have a big problem with their distribution... It is hard to get Kyosho parts. I have some Kyosho monsters and I have to pay a premium on Kyoshoamerica.com because I can't find the parts anywhere.

There is no competition for Kyosho parts. Kyosho has the market in a Monopoly, and if you want the part you will pay Kyosho's list price on Kyosho's website.

This isn't completely true for their 777 buggies and ST-R, but definitely true for their monster trucks and other vehicles.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:00 PM

I looked on the site and couldn't find out if you can get a kit to turn a older ZX-5 into a the new SP model?