Password: Log In:
Radio Control Zone » RC Car Action: Forums » Regional/Club Forums » Midwest USA RC Racing Forums » Illinois » Offroad and Carpet racing in Carbondale IL/Southern IL

Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2013, 07:05 PM

Offroad and Carpet racing in Carbondale IL/Southern IL

If you are looking for a place to race Alpha RC Raceways in Carbondale IL most likely has something to fit your needs. We are located at 900 West Sycamore Carbondale IL in the Old national guard armory.

The carpet track is in the old gym part of the main armory building and races pretty much every saturday from October through February with the doors opening at 9 am and racing starting at one. Practice is run on wednesday starting at 5pm.

The indoor offroad track runs every other saturday starting at 9 am.I am currently working on the schedule but the next for sure race is Dec 28th. Practice is currently arranged based off of demand on either non race weekend days or wednesday.

If you need more info PM me on here and I will forward you direction and contact info as both tracks are club run and therefore have personal phone numbers for contact.
Sponsored Links