New from Graupner:
Realistic replica of a Class VII submarine, officially called the Type VII. This was a construction series of German submarines in World War II. It was the most frequently produced class of U-Boat.
More than 700 units were put into service.
Characteristic for Typ-VII boots are the external fuel bunkers, the so-called saddle tanks, in the lateral bulges of the hull.
The Type VI submarines reached the greatest diving depth of all submarines built during WW II.
Top-class quality model with outstanding detailing.
- Almost-Ready-to-Run (ARTR) Model
- GRP hull
- Fine detailing
- Hull and superstructure painted
- Two built-in electric motors
- Controller and rudder system installed
- Simple installation of RC components
- Included in delivery: model, ship stand, small parts
- Rudder adjustment
- Forward/reverse with proportional control
Overall length, approx. : 1390 mm (55")
Beam, approx.: 150 mm (6")
All-up weight, approx.: 7500 g (16.5 lbs)
Overall height approx.: 290 mm (12")