Latest from Kyosho:
With an unrivalled record of 8 titles at the bi-annual World Championships, the dynamic performance of the Kyosho Inferno has been concentrated into a new hard charging yet easy to drive machine, suitably named the ‘Inferno NEO2.0’. Boasting the Inferno's renowned adaptability on any surface, the NEO2.0 features 3.5mm shaft big bore shocks and the heavy-duty chrome wheels, with new high traction micro-square pattern tires and resin torque rods (front & rear). A newly designed cab forward body with new color scheme also adds superior aerodynamics/downforce for awesome speed and easy control. The advanced 2.4GHz Syncro KT-200 control system provides safe and reliable control as soon as it is switched on, without the need to manage frequency bands and is equipped with various additional features that provide precision adjustment of setup. It also includes a fail-safe function that automatically slows the car down in the event of radio signal problems. As the NEO2.0 is packaged as a Readyset, you can be charging along at full speed in next to no time just by adding fuel, batteries for the R/C system and engine starting equipment. As the definitive 1/8 GP sports buggy, the Inferno NEO2.0 Syncro KT-200 takes you into the thrilling world of off-road racing!
- New Threaded Big-Bore Shocks - Features heavy duty big bore oil shocks as standard. Takes even the harshest punishment for long periods without complaint and provides excellent damping power. Strong 3.5mm Big Bore Shocks deliver smooth and effective damping for sure-footed performance on a wide range of surfaces.
- Large Diameter Wheels - The new Inferno NEO2.0 comes equipped with new stylish chrome wheels.
- New Kyosho Tires - New high traction micro-square pattern tires are pre-mounted giving you full traction on a wide range of surfaces.
- New Super cab forward Body - Includes a new factory-painted body that efficiently channels airflow for greatest downforce effect.
- Flexibility & Rigidity - Composite torque rods on front and rear deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity along the chassis and increase the effectiveness of the suspension for greater traction and consistent handling.
- Hard Anodized - The main chassis, upper and front upper chassis plates and the engine head are anodized for added strength and surface hardness giving all your components a longer lifespan.
- New KE21R Engine - Includes the KE21R engine with a recoil starter and a tuned muffler. The black anodized cylinder head features a new design that dissipates heat more quickly for cool, consistent performance.
- 17mm Hubs - 17mm wheel hubs. You can use all standard 17 mmm wheels.
- Endless Adjustments - The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that's needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot - there's no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment
- Full Ball Bearings - Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
- Tough Buggy - Factory-assembled chassis shares the same tough characteristics and low center of gravity as the World Championship winning Inferno 7.5
- Tuned Muffler - Includes hand-welded manifold and tuned muffler.
- 4WD - Shaft-driven 4WD chassis with three differentials.
- Universal Swing Shafts - Equipped with Front Universal Swing Shafts for more of an efficient drive train.
- 2.4GHz Syncro System - The all new Kyosho 2.4GHz transmitter, ultimate safetly and function included with all Inferno NEO 2.4GHz Ready Sets.
- 125cc. Fuel Tank - 125cc fuel tank delivers long run times for even more dirt action.
What is a Ready Set
A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
Ready Set Contents:
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-adjusted linkages
- Special manifold and muffler
- Pre-painted with stickers pre-attached on completed body
- Pre-Installed Perfex KT-200/2-ch 2-servo (KR-200 receiver.)
- Pre-installed KE21R engine with recoil starter
Required For Operation:
R/C Fuel 20% 12 AA-size batteries for R/C system Fuel bottle & Cross wrench Glow igniter Fuel Bottle
Technical Data: Scale: 1/8 Length: 469mm (18.4in) Width: 307mm (12in) Height: 189mm (7.4in) Wheelbase: 325.5 (12.8in) Gear Ration: 11.704:1 Weight: 3,400g Engine: KE21R
31684T2B - $485.99
Available: September 2013